Eating some foods can actually help you to lose weight. Eating more and losing weight has got to be a great choice for anyone who is trying to lose a few pounds, so here are some of the super foods which can actually help with your weight loss goals.
1. Apples – the perfect snack on the go. Apples are seriously good for you and can help with weight loss problems. They are also packed with antioxidants which can help to combat the “apple shape” or an excess of belly fat. If you want to lose weight you can start by munching an apple every day.
2. Steak – just so long as it’s lean this can also help you to lose weight. Organic beef is the healthiest variety of them all. Steak should be grilled or broiled and served with plenty of crisp salad or veggies.
3. Eggs – and I mean all of the eggs – the yolk and the white, just leave the shell. Poached, boiled, omelets and scrambled eggs all make the perfect way to start the day but if you don’t have the time to cook in the mornings make a tortilla or frittata on the weekends and eat the slices throughout the week.
4. Kale – is another super food which can help you achieve your weight loss goals. There are only 34 calories in a cup of raw, chopped kale but plenty of calcium, iron and fiber.
5. Oats – are another super food which can help you to lose weight and make the perfect breakfast. All types of oats are healthy but steel-cut and rolled varieties are the best of the best. They make a great alternative to breadcrumbs when you’re making meatballs.
6. Lentils – help to flatten the belly, and that’s a fact. There are loads of different types of lentils but the yellow and red ones are the quickest to cook. They blend in with lots of different dishes thanks to their mild flavor yet can add plenty of texture and substance to lots of different meals.
7. Salmon – is great for your heart and great for your waistline. They are a brilliant source of Omega 3 which, among other things, helps to build muscle and the more muscle your body has the more calories it naturally burns. Wild salmon is the best choice if its available with fewer pollutants.
8. Blueberries – all berries are good for you and blue food is good for you so blueberries are double good for you when you are trying to lose weight. Why not think a little differently at breakfast time and instead of sprinkling a few blueberries onto your cereal simply sprinkle a little cereal onto a bowl of blueberries before adding the low fat yogurt or milk.
9. Avocado – some people worry about eating avocado when they are trying to lose weight because of the fat content but they really shouldn’t, avocado really is a fantastic food for weight loss.